Sunday, 26 March 2017

Peace in the Shelter



I came across this image in the study I am currently reading. I sat for a moment and thought about this scripture. No words came to my lips for prayer just a simple image of sitting under the shelter and care of someone who cares for me so much I have nothing to worry about. Peace filled my heart knowing that everything will be ok. I don't know how and I don't know when but resting in the presence of my maker is all I need right now. No questions, no instructions, no pleading just simple, undisturbed peace. In that moment I felt I could breath.


That wonderful mystery of God. Having faith that he is real, that he is here and that he cares. Knowing that he is the one who gives me the strength to get out of bed every morning.

I can breath because of him!






No comments: