Wednesday, 6 July 2011

How Does the World Define ME?

I should be skinnier
I should be more
beautiful
I should be more confident
I should be a better mother
I should be a better
wife
I should be more popular
I should be more successful
I should be more
educated
I should be wealthier

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU AREN'T SPECIAL. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT GOD HAS A MIGHTY, WORLD-CHANGING PLAN JUST FOR YOU?! YOU ARE PATHETIC.


How Does GOD, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the Alpha and Omega, Define ME?

I am fearfully and wonderfully made
I was chosen in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight
I am predestined, adopted, redeemed, and forgiven
I am a
new creation
I am Gods masterful workmanship
I am a treasured possession

I am a member of Gods household
I have been given bold and confident access to God
I am
righteous
I am a
mighty warrior

I am part of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God.

I AM A MIGHTY WARRIOR. I AM A WORLD CHANGER.


Thank you Jesus

No comments: