Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Welcome to Beautiful Women

beauty quote Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a blog for you, Beautiful Girl.

Who me? I hear you asking.
Yes. You.
You are beautiful whether you know it or not.

This blog is all about you. And beauty.
And discovering who you are and who you are called to be.
No more hiding in the shadows.
No more ducking your head in shame.
No more living in fear of others' opinions.


You are meant to be running free, flying, soaring with nothing weighing you down.
No past mistakes holding you earthbound.
No cruel words or taunting names making you limp.

You are a King's daughter. Royalty. Destined for great things.
Come on Cinderella, get up from the ashes and dust yourself off.
Lets' walk together down a path of discovery.

Today is a new day and your life has only just begun.


2 comments:

Little Gumnut said...

Hey BW! Thanks so much for your reply to my reply on Mrs Readalots Blog Frog book club... I have no idea how to reply to a reply to a reply so thought I'd hop by and say hi! Hey, that rhymes!

I've only done a few book reviews on my blog and am a part of so many communities that I'm trying to resist creating another one that I can't keep up with, but am enjoying the discussion on Mrs R's and getting heaps of ideas for my offline bookclub which meets tomorrow evening! :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

Suzanne G. McClendon said...

Hi Simone, thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my One Thousand Gifts blog.

What a beautiful idea you have going here! :)

Self-confidence and feeling beautiful have always been a struggle for me. It is nice to see someone out there actively promoting a "feel good about yourself" attitude.

It's not about perfection, but about accepting ourselves as we are and Heavenly Father doesn't make junk. We're all in His image, so we are all beautiful.

Now, just to make myself apply it to myself...a never-ending battle.

Thanks for such an encouraging blog. I'm also following one of your other blogs. Keep up the great work! Thanks for "stalking" me. :)